Located in Cần Đước District, Long An Province, this Huế-style beam-and-pillar house’s construction started in 1901 and finished in 1904.
The house has 3 compartments and 2 wings made from rare wood as well as double-tile roof. Its decoration was handled by craftsmen from Mỹ Xuyên (Thừa Thiên Huế) engraving craft village.
In 1997, 100-pillar House was recognised as National Historical-Cultural Relic by the Ministry of Culture and Information.
*Photo: from the internet